Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cruel clock

I've started using the alarm clock on my cell phone to decrease the likelihood of turning it off in my sleep, which was happening far too often with my traditional alarm clock. The mean thing about the clock on my smartphone is that it tells you how long you get to sleep for. As soon as you set the clock, it tells you in hour and minutes how long it is until it will go off. In some cases its clear I haven't got the alarm set for the right day, when it says 3 days, 7 hours and 5 mintues. But other times, like the night Greg and I went to a hockey game the night before we were catching the first ferry to the island to move my things, it said 4 hours and 16 minutes. That time I did turn it off in my sleep, but thanks to Greg's unsafe driving, we made the second ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment