Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shoe section farter

Yesterday I was at Value Village shopping around with Greg, looking for good finds to use our 30% off coupon on. Since I had no luck in the womens size five section, I decided to check out the girls shoes. They happen to be situated just across from where most of the boots are. As I was standing the middle of the isle paroosing the racks, something grazed my hand. When I turned to see what it was, my eye encountered a BUTT! Some lady was bent over, trying on a pair of boots, and somehow didn't notice her rear end had actually touched my HAND! Ew ew ew ew.  Needless to say I moved away. The thing is, the boots she was trying on were either leather, or pleather and she was sockless. The action of squeezing them on was creating a farting noise. I couldn't muffle my laughter anymore, I had to leave.

1 comment: