Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Roller walk

Last week when the first couple sunny days came around after winter, I decided I both wanted to go for a rollerblade, and needed to take the dog for a walk. Why not kill two birds with one stone? Oh about 13 logical reasons, all involving basic physics. Lets run through some scenarios. If Indy likes the direction and speed I'm going, we'll do just fine. But say he sees another dog/pole to pee on/something shiny/nothing at all and decides to stop suddenly...well in that case, there's only a small rubber patch on the back of my right foot between us and DEATH. Needless to say, our walk was an adventure for us, and an opportunity to laugh real hard for all the motorists that passed us.


For obvious reasons, I couldn't find too many pictures of this..except for this jerk..

No comments:

Post a Comment