Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lanyard status


Ever since the first time I went to Mirage, I've always wanted to wear one of those lanyards they give you on your birthday. It always looked so prestigious and I had this idea in my mind that it would be the ticket to endless free drinks. Since life got too hectic to plan my birthday, last minute I decided this was the year, because lets face it, at 24 it'll be the last year I can get away with it. I was heart broken when we got there I found out that they didn't have any lanyards because they were on back order. Well I must have looked crushed because not too long later, they delivered one to my table, with a complimentary bottle of champagne. I had an absolute blast. My friends ended up buying a lot of my drinks, I danced my heart out and I woke up in the morning still wearing my dress, my purse and TWO lanyards. Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment