Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tinder aftershocks

This is phenomenon that's been going on for a while, and partly I didn't want to blog about it, because I didn't want to call these guys out on it, and for it to stop. A happy repercussion of blogging about meeting strangers, and posting it on Facebook, is that I also unknowingly announced to all the single guys I already know that I'm on the hunt.

When I was in school, the emphasized using the network you already have to find work. Tell everyone you know that you're looking, because you might be surprised. Same strategy I feel. Finally, I've really brought it home.


So yes, I've had a bunch of attractive, charming and amazing guys drop me a line on Facebook, coincidentally or not, because of my blog. Guys I already know! From all stages of my life too. That I already have background with, and know aren't mass murders, or rapists. Because that's another online stigma that I keep hearing, and logically I know that most aren't. But it only takes ONE doesn't it? Girls, I'm telling ya, there's something to this, I'm sure of it. Keep it coming gents!


No comments:

Post a Comment