Thursday, November 27, 2014

Vodka crotch

I swear this kind of stuff only happens to me. So I went out to a friends beer pong tournament a few weeks back and I brought everything I needed in a reusable bag. The next day when I was packing everything I needed for work and a date after work, and I used the same bag. As it turns out, some vodka must have been spilled where I laid my bag down. So when I packed my jeans for my date, they got soaked in vodka. Not only did they reek of booze, but you'll notice it appears to have soaked in a perfect pee stain pattern. So after debating whether or not this would prove advantageous for me, I wore my work pants to me date. But my coworkers and I had a good chuckle. Depending on the guy, that could have been a selling point, should he get close enough to smell the booze and not just assume I peed myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment