Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Every city date ideas

Now keeping in mind that I'm not going on 2-3 first dates in a day anymore...ok, I did that ONCE, but man did I ever feel like a sassy minx. But I did come across a few unique little places I would love to go, if I were.

Port Coquitlam - Matteo's Gelatto
In the summer, they have three coolers of flavours, and the guy that owns it is great. He's got seating inside and outside, and it's perfect. Best selection of dairy free I've come across, the Fruity De Basco is out of this world. Love it. Go.

Coquitlam - Creekside Coffee Factory
Kristi just took me here recently, and I fell for their London Fog, it's to die for. But it's an adorable little coffee shop, totally hipstery and cozy.

Pitt Meadows - Tomes & Tales
Ok, in all honesty, I haven't been here yet, but I want to in a bad way. It's a book store that also sells loose leaf tea and gifts. Brilliant.

Maple Ridge - Bean Around Books
Love this place, again, the owner is a super cool guy. He's got used books pilled to the ceiling, and loose leaf tea. There's a cozy little seating area, and did I say he has books? Unlike some used book stores, he also has a catalog of the books he has, so you can ask about specific titles. Amazing.

Port Moody - Jolly Olde Bookstore
This is the cutest little bookstore, off the beaten path that I couldn't love more. Bring your own coffee, but it's exactly what a used book store should be. Stacked to the ceiling, and the guy working has fabulous recommendations.

Five is modest, I'll leave it there. Happy dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment