Thursday, August 27, 2015

Almost 30

Now that I'm 27, people have started to use this term for me. Almost 30. No thank you. I am closer to 25 than I am to thirty, and yes my 10 year grad reunion is next year, what's it to ya? 
It probably bothers me so much because I still feel 22. Until I hang out with 22 year old and this happens...


But especially with dwelling hunting on the weekly calendar, I still feel the need to bring a real adult with me to showings. 


I don't want to be one of those people who obsesses over age, I think we're still damn lucky to be here, and every age should be celebrated, but it caught me off guard. Even when we celebrated my sisters dirty thirty last year, I felt a little betrayed to be honest. My own sister! I was pretty ready for 27, not as ready for almost 30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment