Thursday, December 10, 2015

Do you wanna build a boyfriend?

Let me just say that dating stresses me out, big time. I live in constant fear of mixing guys up! Names, professions, pastimes. The struggle is REAL! 
For those of us who haven't been in the dating game in a while, Grams let's say, seeing 3-4 guys at once is completely socially acceptable until one calls the "EXCLUSIVE" card. I'm also aware of an ass tonne of other dating rules, and I'm sure I'm breaking every single one simultaneously. This becomes even more of a problem when one has such a bad memory, she can't even keep straight which men she's given the link to her blog to. Now it's literary Russian Roullette. My jokes could be mostly funny to most people, but gawd forbid someone figures out their own nickname! 
So anyways I was chatting with a friend of mine and I said I've found I like different aspects and character traits, can't you just pick and choose, like build your own sandwich at Subway? And that's how I broke into a modified Frozen song. "do you wanna build a boyfriend? It's doesn't have to be a boyfriend..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment