Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Dry erase couples ornament

I better patent this idea before someone else makes my millions. First thing I pulled out the Christmas box, and actually last thing in turn, was a couples ornament from last year.


I don't even want to think about how much money I've poured into those dorky, sentimental little things. All because I have this idea of pulling it out of the box as a family one day. I'm ashamed to say that some of them didn't even make it on the tree the next year!! Ridiculous. Little reminders of my failed attempts at a love life. I regret nothing, I learned something about myself every single time. Going into the Christmas season solo wasnt something I've done for a long time, but I'm willing to bet I've learned a lot this go around too. And not only how to save money on ornaments I'll be able to hang again next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment