Tuesday, January 26, 2016

No Blobla

There's a new fad on Facebook that's driving some people nuts. You put your name in and it makes fun of something lots of people do on social media. I decided to give it a go. 


I do not! Did you know there's a "try again" button? 


Nope again. I am loyal, but no boyfriend. 


Also not true. I like the idea of being early, and I do appreciate my friends time, I have the best of intentions!


I drove from Whistler to Salmon Arm the back way once and checked into every winery on the way. "I'm coming Grams! I just got distracted again..." 


Grammatically incorrect? This one was probably the most true. I do like to pay people back as soon as possible because my memory is AWFUL. But I'm sure I've let it slip and forgotten.


Not touching that with a ten foot pole...


I think there's a high possibility that one year I actually became less mature on my birthday. I'm a birthday PRINCESSS! I like the biggest deal to be made. I wear a crown to work..not exactly the poster child of mature.

And so I gave up. I do think they're funny though, especially the parodys people who hate them have been posting. Party on! 








1 comment:

  1. I knew there was a retry button, but I didn't like any of the ones it picked for me

    ReplyDelete