Monday, May 16, 2016

Hippie for life: poo finale

How was dropping off the face of the planet for a week you ask? Quite nice. But I missed my month deadline for No Poo-ing it, which officially ended on May 14th. Strangely enough, the Wednesday before it "finished" on the Saturday, all of a sudden my hair started to feel nice. Silky, soft. I still find the occasional flake of dandruff, but for the most part I'm quite happy with it. I'm learning what my head/hair naturally smell like, plus the smell of vinegar of course. It's so cheap! I'm barely into my giant jug of vinegar, and about halfway through the box of baking soda. I even forgot to bring some with me when I went to Salmon Arm for the long weekend to stay with my grandparents, and I was able to grab some out of her cupboard! The next hurdle will be when I get my hair coloured and styled, I wonder if my stylist with need to shampoo it? I make no gauruntees about how long I'll stick with it, but for now, this is working in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment