Sunday, May 1, 2016

Relatable songs

I laugh a little everytime I hear Justin Beiber's new song on the radio, "Love Yourself". I like songs that I can relate to you see, so the first couple lyrics have me in stiches. 


As if ex's use my name to get in clubs. I can't even get myself into clubs lately, and I've wanted to less and less. That's past #firstworldproblems to #celebrityproblems, but maybe #celebwhines is more appropriate. 

Reminds me of a song a couple years back now, Shaun Hook was all, "this girl she got me shook, with her big brown eyes..." I'm in! "...sexy little thighs" dammit. I tried to get a screen shot of him from that video, but all I kept getting were these...



I'll just leave those there. He couldn't have said, "them muscular tree trunks for thighs, they got me wanting to wood chip all niiggghhhttt looonnnggggg..." 

Even the song "One Love" by Marianas Trench has some unrelated lines. "What if the one true love's the only one that you get?" Well that's a scary-ass thought. Imagine still being with the first person you fell in love with? Maybe I'm a romantic sap, but even the second and third aren't looking good either...tenth try is the charm? 

I don't know this band very well, but I can't help but think they're making fun of themselves as music artists in that video...


Floating beds seem to be a thing, but that just sounds like a bad day to me...






No comments:

Post a Comment