Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Psychic bagel

There I am, on my break at work, sipping on my Timmies tea, just having scarfed down a toasted bagel with butter, when I get THIS email: 


Now before everyone (aka: Kyle's whole family I just added to Facebook) gets their panties in a knot, let's be clear. I am not actively seeking romance, online or otherwise. Are you kidding me? One man is enough to keep track of! That just sounds like a lot of work. So unfortunately for my blog, my online dating days are behind me. 

But that's not what my mind jumped to when I got this, I was thinking, "Holy shit balls! How did it know? I just ate a bagel, and now it LIKES ME? How did it email me from my belly? How is this possible?"

Yes. That was my first thought before, "Oh darn, I thought I'd signed right out/off/deleted all these silly things..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment