Thursday, October 6, 2016

Gone cheap

Hello again faithful followers and unfortunate people who accidentally clicked the link! I haven't posted for a little bit, and I can't wait to tell you why!
I had a free app on my phone called "Blogger" which I used to post on my lunch breaks, as I am now. But for a while, the app would automatically close itself as soon as I started a new post. You can imagine how frustrating that would be. I spent a whole hour once opening it and trying to type "10 Year Fear" as quickly as I could, unsuccessfully over and over again. (Foreshadowing to my next post?) So then I decided to delete it, and re-download it. Problem is, it no longer exists. Another app, for $8 does, well isn't that nice. Despite justifying the shit out of buying a new $30 cat travel mug, I couldn't justify spending less than $10 on the app. 


I struggled for a while, until I found another app for $1.39, and that I could justify, so here I am again. Funny how we don't want to spend money on apps eh? This is one of my bigger hobbies that I thoroughly enjoy, but what? $8? No way! I'll spend over $300 on Judo and Dodgeball this month, but that's WAY too much. 
I also want you to know that this new app I paid for isn't as user friendly as my old free one. 


What does all that mean? Your guess is as good as mine! Darn, another exclamation mark. The writing instructor for my program told us to live our lives with only 7 to use. Ever. I do that in an email sometimes. She had a point though, use enthusiastic language instead. I'm a little enthusiastic. Sometimes. And back in action people! BUYA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment