Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sideways family

Facebook does some funny things sometimes, like today when it asked me this: 



“Would you like to make your sideways family your profile picture?” Uh no, I’d prefer to wait until my boyfriend figures out how to flip the picture, thank you. It’s not his fault he refuses to get an iPhone. I mean I know we had a lot to drink by then, we were just INSIDE that winery, but still. I’d also been drinking on a boat, pretending to catch fish before that. I wasn’t successful, at catching fish anyhow, the drinking went very well. 



See? That’s not my fish, but that IS MY WINE! I have that “not-holding -back-smile” that’s WAY too big to be photographed. Most people take that down a notch before “snap”. Yes, I can even tell this looking at it sideways. It’s so far past a teeth smile, or gums. I’m sure you can see my upper palette on that one. I was about to remind you I was still talking about the first photo, but I’m making the same stupid smile in both. Anyways, we had a great trip away, clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment